Memoir @ First Job

Today 18th August 2011… I complete one yr!

The past one year has been the most challenging for me on the personal and professional front… They have been good choices I have made and even few bad ones… The most important thing is that I gained experience in doing the same… There have been few friends who have always stood by me in my good and bad times; they have scolded me for the bad decision, esp. the one related to JBIMS… They are also helping me to take some good decision in life too…
The most memorable thing of the last yr on professional front was my last day mail… Like we say, nothing is perfect… even after remembering most of my friends and collegues, I missed a few…
Sharing my last day mail at “Mastek Ltd”… The company which gave a my first professional experience….

Dear Colleagues & Friends,
As being an engineer the most important thing is Control+C to Control+V. Most of the things mentioned in the mails below you might have already read it no. of times... But I would like to steal some moments of your extremely busy life to share my voyage in Mastek...
My official last day in Mastek is over hence I am using my personal id to drop you this mail. I express sincere gratitude to you all for your support over the last 3 years. It may sound cliché, but my experience in Mastek has been an absolute pleasure working as a PMO for RMG and I will cherish the same in the coming years.

1. Special thanks to Khushi Sharma, Ajit Konaje, Rajesh Kumar and Pravinchandra Sheth for being absolutely delightful managers, giving me brilliant and challenging opportunities. These opportunities have provided me the confidence to move into a different career path.
2. Thanks to my Team (Ajit Konaje, Rajesh Kumar, Pravinchandra Sheth, Sachin Kuchinad, Faheem Siddiqui, Sheela Iyer, Mahesh Kalan and Swaroopa Salian). Also the team which is no more with Mastek (Gaurav Khandelwal, Meghana Vaikul, Manjari Palhora & Kalpana Kulkarni). RMG is the best team to be in...
3. Thanks to all the Heads (CIO, CDO, DU Heads, VC Heads, RMG,SG, RC, HR, OPG, IIS, Sales, GPMO, IR, TIS, AssetMgmt, Information Security, Tech Cell, Travel, F&L, Admin and all the other CF Heads).
4. All the Account Managers \ GSMs \ PMs \ PMOs across Mastek.
5. Thanks to all the Teams (SG, RC, HR, OPG, IIS, L&D, GPMO, IR, TIS, Information Security, Tech Cell, Sales, Travel, F&L and Admin).
MSG Team (Sunil, Vini & Dhara)
RC Team (Girish, Raju & Team)
HR Team (Supriya, Payal, Divya, Annie, Vani, Sharvari & Harish)
OPG Team (Rahul, Jayesh, Santosh, Ida & Ami)
IIS Team (Chetan, Niraj, Neha, Sapnaa, Leena, Monica, Asit, Swati, Kulwant, Nivedita, Prashant, Sandeep & Sanjeev)
Training Cell (Madhavi, Khushi, Joel, Pravin & Rajeshri)
GPMO Team (Pai, Neha, Hemlata, Rajiv, Ketul & Lalita)
Delivery & Corporate Unit PMO (Mayur, Sandhya, Srikala, Foram, Maria, Satish, Vaibhav, Vilas, Abhijeet, Amita, Saurabh, Prateeksha, Kamal, Ankit, Deepti, Priyanka)
IS In-charge (Mahesh, Rajendra)
IR (Manoj, Arvind & Pranjal)
Tech Cell(Raju Lalvani, Chandrakant Deshmukh)
TIS (Leslie, Zaheer, Prashik, Abhijit, Muzaffar, Jeetendra, Umesh Singh, Mahavir)
F&L / Admin (Mabel, Sameer, Kishor, Nisha, Naresh, Pooja, Joeshphine, Amruta, Deewan, Ramesh, Mallikarjun )

6. Some important members, whom I don’t want to miss...

October 31 Batch... (Akshatha, Ashish, Dipak, Prathamesh, Vikram and others who have already left)
Pravesh Group (Annuja, Divya, Gaurav, Jitendra, Kiran, Prateeksha, Pratibha, Raghav, Reema, Rohit, Sheetal, Shrikant, Snehal, Vaibhav)
Other Friends (Abhishek, Bhushan, Kekin, Neesha, Santosh, Savita and Prajot). The ones I knew before joining Mastek.
Expedia, Hotels, NIC (DJ, Rajiv, Prasad, Murali, Swapneel, Nikhil, Harish, Tanushree, Ritu, Umesh, Pratik, Sagar, Vivekanand)
“Vile Parle” Bus group, Mahape never seemed too far because of you guys. Will remember all the memories I have with each one of you... Abhijit, Amit, Ankeet, Ankit, Anupama, Archana, Ashaya, Ashwini, Aditee, Devendra, Dhaval, Harish, Kushboo, Mitali, Namrata, Narendra, Nikhil3, Rahul2, Rupali, Sagar, Sahil, Sruthi, Samved, Swapna, Trevor & Vikram.
“Dadar Bus” Group, This is a shorter journey but will cherish the moments we shared... Pooja, Mabel, Simon, Sareena, Anurag, Bharat, Chirag, Prashik, Samridhi, Swapneel, Varsha.
Everyone, with whom I have interacted in Mastek.

I hope I have not missed anyone. Any mistakes, made by please forgive me. All the best to all of you! Take Care... Please keep in touch on # 98XXXXXX15 or drop a mail on verunjindall@earthling.net or verunjindall@gmail.com (Available on Social Networks Orkut, Facebook, Linked In & Twitter) hope to connect with you all soon!

The world is small place & I hope we meet again. Adieu.

Cheers,
Verun Yeti Jindall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adieu... Adiós... Bye... Ciao... Alvida...

Valentine's Day Message for Punters by Poo...

Importance of 4th July in my life...