Memoirs @ Parx Super Car Show 2012

On a chilly Sunday Morning… Woke-Up Early to set my way to INX presents Parx Super Car show 2012 @ Mahalaxmi Race Cource… Got by a train to Mahalaxmi Stn with Anand Bardhan my colleague at CG and walk the talk to the Riding School…


Walking to Mahalaxmi race course reminded me of my childhood, coming with Chahyaji & Bhauji (ie my Nanaji’s Second Eldest Sister). It made me nostalgic!

As soon as you enter the ground, it was all set for a superfantabolous moment, which I shall treasure in life, as it the beginning of it… The Cars, Glamour, Sound of the Engine was too good to see under one roof for the first time.

The only thing which I lacked over here is not carrying my pair of camera, to save the memoirs! But even though I didn’t carry it I was happy as I will keep remembering the same…

We saw the Lamborghini, Porsche, Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Abarth, Aston Martin, SLS AMG, Bentley, Audi, BMW, Jaguar, GR8, Cars from Buddh International circuit and many more cars… They were also cars from the Super Car Club, formed by Gautam Singhania who was also present at the event. The cars came for many cities across India some of them where just out of the showroom 

My other friends, Aditya Naik, Mehul Gada & Apoorva Shah were also present at the event… It courtesy Apoorva Shah that I got a chance to get to know about this event… Thanks Appu!

The fun actually started at around 10 am when the cars were given a flag-off starting with Mr. GS Lamborghini, followed by Lamborghini, the Ferraris, the BMWs, the Rolls Royce, the Bentley, Audi, etc etc… It was fun! The cars just took off to Marine Drive and Later we were able to track them out, on Adi’s bike at Girgum Chowpatty, Malabar Hill to Worli… It was an awesomest experience following and racing along the car on full throttle! Infact people on the road where also removing snaps of us on Adi’s Avenger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adieu... Adiós... Bye... Ciao... Alvida...

Valentine's Day Message for Punters by Poo...

Mumbai Metro